Vasectomy is a great way of family planning. I used to do them in the office myself, until I had two patients within a few months, both vasectomized by professional "dink doctors" ( i.e. urologists ) who ended up using their wife's bra as a scrotal support !
Fortunately I work in the Vancouver area, and there is a Jewish family physician - - Dr. Sheldon Pollack -- who has restricted his practice to two procedures :
1) Infant circumcision
He has done gazillions of both , and is awesome. I knows him, and I likes him.
He also makes so much money that he can afford expensive booze. He writes a wine column in a medical newsletter ! You can find him at http://www.pollockclinics.com
I highly recommend him. He is even better than me ! And is a nice guy ! Even if he does have too much money !
There used to be a controversy about whether or not vasectomy increased the risks of prostate cancer ! It does not !!! Not even a little bit. Not ever !!! Trust me !!!
As it turns out, being married to a nurse increases your chances of being diagnosed with prostate cancer. No sane straight man in his right mind is going to go for a Digital Rectal Exa ( DRE ) . A big old finger up the back passage....)
Unless, of course, he is married to a nurse. Then he has to shut up and do what he is told. It turns out that husbands of nurses both :
1) Have more rectal exams
2) Get diagnosed with prostate stuff more than usual, because of #1
3) Live as long as any regular guy not married to a nurse ....
Moral of the story :
1 ) Marrying a nurse means you are more likely to get a finger up the bum !
2) Marrying a nurse means you are more likely to get diagnosed with "Prostate Stuff" . Because they make their hubbies go for embarrassing medical procedures .....Like fingers up the arse
3) Marry them anyway. Nurses are good people !!!!
4) Being married to a nurse increases your chances of having a Digital Rectal Exam
5) There is no correlation between vasectomies and prostate cancer at all. None. So marry a nurse land be happy. They are good people !!!
Even if it means the occasional extra finger up the butt !